Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Out My Front Door


Out My Front Door
Originally uploaded by Albert K.

They say that the best camera is the one that you have with you. I couldn't agree more. I took this photo in 2 seconds as I walked out my front door to go to work this morning. It's a beautiful sunrise, and to tell you the truth, I am too lazy to pull my DSLR out of my bag and shoot just this one shot. However, my iPhone does a great job of shots on the run. I never thought I would be using my phone to take such great pictures. I encourage you to take advantage of that little feature on your phone and start taking more pictures.
Make your camera easily accessible in your phone with shortcuts, and find a way to be able to upload them to your computer. Most cameras on cell phones don't look very good when they are on that tiny little screen, but once you get them on your computer they really look much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment