Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Engrossed


Engrossed
Originally uploaded by Albert K.
I couldn't resist taking this photo of my friend's daughter. She was watching a movie on a PSP or some other portable device.
So what is wrong with this photo? Well, there are quite a few distracting elements in it and I wish I would have framed it better because the corner of the chair in the bottom right hand corner is quite annoying. I would have cropped it digitally but the resolution is so low that I would lose a whole lot of quality. Hindsight is always 20/20 they say, so next time I'll be more careful. Also, it is not a very high resolution photo seeing as I took it with my iPhone, which is advertised as being only 2MP.
So what is right with this photo? I think the black and white really made it a little less distracting, but also I wish I would have gotten a little closer and maybe focused on just the girl and the chair.
I am disappointed this photo didn't turn out like I hoped, however, I am happy with what I did get and I have learned a few things from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment